Forced Potato Controle e Automação Ltda.
We have 700-plus machines in active service world-wide, to wit: Australia, USA, Germany, UK, South Africa, Russia, China and Brazil.
Scope of the business
- Put your best effort into the design, manufacture, delivery, service and support of our products.
- We must remain profitable in order to stay in business; make Pempek run like a well-oiled money-making machine.
- Question everything, including what I tell you. We are what we think. Everything we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make our world.
- Caring. The soul of Pempek, or any Company for that matter, has to be caring. Caring about ourselves, our colleagues, our suppliers, our customers, our families, our workplace, our extended families, our communities and indeed our planet.
- At all times, treat colleagues, suppliers, customers, and the world at large with respect, dignity and glee.
- Create and maintain a safe, stimulating, productive, enjoyable, fun work environment.
- Embrace diversity. Diversity is an essential component of the day to day work. Diversity is a vital component in the way we go about our business. We are all individuals. We have diverse skills and mind sets and consequently we all have unique, diverse, valuable contributions to make.
- Strive to continuously improve upon the way we interact with each other, our suppliers and our customers. Foster satisfaction, zest and positive delight in dealing with Pempek.
- Turn Pempek into the purveyor of choice of fine industrial electronic control and monitoring systems.
55 intrepid souls are gainfully employed, to wit:
- Engineering (22)
- Production (18)
- Procurement (1)
- Service (5)
- Field support (2)
- Administration (4)
- Accounting (2)
- Warehouse (1)
Pempek is very much an engineering-focused company
- 50% of our staff are engineers and technicians
- Many engineers have post-graduate qualifications
- Many have extensive underground coal experience
Pempek is ISO9001:2008 certified to design, manufacture and service industrial electronic equipment.
Our Quality Policy
Australian/New Zealand Certification Scheme for explosion-protected electrical equipment (ANZEx Scheme).
- AS61508 as a development life cycle
- AS3800 in conjunction with ISO9000 directives (Equipment for explosive atmospheres-overhaul & repair)
- MP87 (Additional quality incentive put in place by TestSafe Australia)
Automating production by September 2007
- DEK automatic in-line screen printer
- Yamaha i-Pulse pick & place machine
- Heller forced convection 7 stage oven
- Selective conformal coating robot
- Aim to be lead free by January 2008